Dagley Media is an award winning videography company owned and operated by Matt Dagley providing coverage of weddings, events, and promotional videos around the maritimes. Matt is a passionate and experienced videographer focused on capturing the authentic, candid, and unique moments of your special day or event.
Born and raised in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Matt Dagley's passion for film and media was seeded at the end of high school when he boldly took to the internet to share his videos for the first time. The aspiring videographer would then go on to graduate the Film Production Program at Vancouver Film School, and soon achieved professional success writing, directing and editing works to be featured at worldwide festivals.
Now, with his years of experience and expertise in film, as well as a background in tourism and hospitality, Matt travels the Maritimes, highlighting special events with his award-winning videography company, Dagley Media. His ability to capture moments as they truly are, through an untainted lens, makes his work highly desirable for any occasion. Whether recording the true beauty and raw emotion of a wedding, or documenting on-the-scene details of a news story; if it's real, Matt Dagley's camera will catch and preserve the moment forever.
Screenings & Publications
Awards & Recognition
- Awarded Bronze in the Best Videographer Category for Halifax Weddings Best Of Readers' Choice Awards (2019)
- Google Street View 360 Trusted Photographer (2017)
- Certificate of Volunteer Service from the Hon, J.J. Grant, Lieutenant Governor in honour of volunteer videography on The Queen's 90th Birthday project with the Monarchist League of Canada - Halifax and South West Nova Scotia (2016)
- Awarded Silver in the Best Videographer Category for Halifax Weddings Best Of Readers' Choice Awards (2016)
- Awarded Silver in the Best Videographer Category for Halifax Weddings Best Of Readers' Choice Awards (2015)
- Getty Images Videographer (2015)
© Dagley Media